Trying to squeeze in one more road trip before the cold weather really sets in? Or already planning one for next spring or summer? Make sure you have a list of items ready to pack so you have the best time possible.
1. Spare keys. Nothing could be worse than losing your keys 200 miles from home. Definitely pack a second set.
2. Games. Even if you’re traveling in a group, a long trip can be tedious. A portable game or even a book like Mad Libs could help pass the time, especially if you’re not driving or sitting shotgun.
3. Equipment for an emergency. Make sure you’re ready for anything, like an unexpected tire change. In fact, double and triple-check to ensure you have everything you need. Much like the keys, you don’t want to be stranded with help a long way away.
4. Phone Chargers. Don’t let your phone die on you, especially if you’re using it as your GPS. Bring multiple phone chargers.
5. Pillows. Even if the trip isn’t that long, you still might want to nap. Bring along a pillow so you can rest comfortably.
Keep this list in mind as a jumping off point if you want your next road trip to be easy and trouble-free. And, if you want an easy, trouble-free car-buying experience, come to Capital Motor Cars. We’ll take the hassle out of haggling and even do delivery, leaving you with more time to spend mapping out your trips.